Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award...?


Wow. So, I don't think I deserve this! (Because I'm really annoying) But thank you to rosieandthewolf for nominating me! (I also think your blog is completely versatile and amazing.)


The rules are:
 
1. Nominate some other bloggers
 
2. Let them know you have nominated them
 
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
 
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you and link back to them in your post
 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

My nominations



Seven random facts about me
  1. I obsess over so many things and go through loads of phases. This can be for anything, music, films, books. It's kind of ridiculous but surely all teenage girls do that? (Right now I'm in love with Girls, David Lynch and Lana Del Rey)
  2. I have huge crushes on David Lynch (don't ask), Andrew Garfield, Jesse Eisenberg, Ryan Gosling (I finally watched Drive yesterday...Oh. My. God.) and James Franco.
  3. I literally only wear dresses. I love dresses. I have so many dresses it's ridiculous. I like the way they make me feel and they're just so easy! You don't need to bother find something that matches because it's all in one! I'd like to think of myself as a younger Zooey Deschanel......
  4. I am half Cornish and have probably been to Cornwall way over 100 times. So, whoever says Cornwall is a holiday is wrong. It's the dullest place ever.
  5. Everytime I see one magpie, in my head I say "How's your wife Mr Magpie?" Which I know, is so ridiculous (and pretty bad for a feminist to say) but I'm actually pretty superstitious...
  6. I'm thinking of doing History at university but I have no idea what I want to be when I'm older. I can't picture myself in 10 years time, which I find pretty scary..especially when people I know seem to have it all sorted.
  7. I try to be all 'arty' and write poems, stories etc and I try to draw and paint and read. However, what I find myself mostly doing is wasting my life on the laptop. I'm on my laptop for most of the day. I don't even do anything worth while on it! I literally watch loads and loads of youtube videos and I write loads and loads of pointless tweets. I'm a pretty boring person to say the least.
Thank you thank you thank you again to rosieandthewolf for nominating me! I've literally felt like I've just started this blog and I'm still not sure what I want to do with it but this has made me very happy. 
Here are some pictures that are to do with my seven facts.


    
(The guy whispering in Andrew Garfield's ear is Jesse Eisenberg)

 


 

THANK YOU FOR READING 
XOXO


7 comments:

  1. could you explain the whole magpie thing? i feel stupid for not getting it but i want to ha. it's so cute that you only wear dresses and zooey deschanel is so cute! i wear dresses when i'm sad or i think i'm going to have a bad day and it usually helps. i like these facts:-) i'm going to see lana del rey in may omg i wish i could bring you along
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! I'M GOING TO SEE LANA DEL REY IN MAY ALSO!!! - (Sorry for capitals but that's really exciting!!)
      For the magpie thing, you know the magpie rhyme:
      One for sorrow.
      Two for joy.
      Three for a girl.
      Four for a boy.
      Five for silver.
      Six for gold.
      Seven for a secret never to be told.

      Well, if you see one then you don't want sorrow obviously so you say that and then you get joy! It's so stupid but I always do it.
      xxxx

      Delete
    2. YES IT IS EXCITING OMG!! where are you seeing her??
      oh that makes sense haha thanks :-)
      xx

      Delete
    3. I'm seeing her at one of her Birmingham shows :) It's lucky because that's where I live haha :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THE MAGPIE THING!!!
    I thought I was the only one! I used to say it all the time when I was a child :)

    And thank you for the nomination! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you Mabel! I love your blog too. I also greet the magpies... and I can definitely relate to crushing on David Lynch x

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Type away!