Monday 4 March 2013

These are a few of my favourite things........

Seeing as I'm still kind of new to this whole blog thing I thought I would tell you more about me and some of my favourite things. Please tell me what you think! And if any of these are your favourite things then say...because I want to be friends with you haha.

Taylor Swift
Okay. This is more of an unhealthy obsession and I'm not entirely proud of it but I just love her. I must say, I prefer her earlier albums but I feel like my love will never go away. It's a bit like my mum's love for Kate Bush (who is also a goddess). If you've read my previous posts you will already know my love for Taylor is strong. 


source

The Smiths + others

Okay, so the reason I put '+ others' is because this is the music I grew up with and will always love, it's just The Smiths is a pretty major one. The Smiths are just perfect. Morrissey is perfect. He just knows exactly how I feel every day and yes, I'm mostly miserable. 
The others include, Bob Dylan, The Beatles and The Beach Boys (a lot of Bs). I think it's mainly because I grew up with this music but I just lovelovelove it and it can cheer me up on any day. 
















(Look how sexy they are..)








(Sorry Ringo and George I just really liked this picture)










Musicals

Other than just films (that everyone loves) I absolutely lovelovelovelovelovelove musicals! I can't express my love for musicals than like thattttttttttt. AHHHHHHHHHH. (I hope musical lovers appreciated the title of this post)
Anyway, I think I have been to see over 20 musicals in my lifetime at the theatre because it's my favourite place to go in the world. What's my favourite musical you ask? Les Miserables. Now, before you say "Oh, just because of the film." NO. Les Miserables has been in my family for a veryvery long time. I used to get scared (I don't know why) at the 10th anniversary. I've been to see it in London. I have the 25th anniversary DVD. And I've seen the film three times at the cinema (I will be killing the DVD when I get it). Eponine is my favourite character in the whole world because of how much I can relate to her (I'm always the girl that the guy never sees).

ONE MORE DAWN. ONE MORE DAY. ONE DAY MORE.


(Hold me back, I'm going to cry)

Again, I could go on (I have a lot of obsessions) but these seem to be the best ones at the moment. I also love a lot of actors.......James Franco, Andrew Garfield and Jesse Eisenberg to name a few. 
I'm obsessed with the internet...I have over a thousands followers on Twitter (I'm classified as a 'Swifty' i guess) ((you guys wouldn't want to follow me)). 
I obsess over things that I'm not as well. For example, I love vintage clothing and everything like that, however, I don't normally wear that stuff...I wish I could but I feel it doesn't suit me. It's why I love Rookie because I can look at their beautiful pictures, read their articles without feeling like I shouldn't be. (I'm weird I know)

I think I have room for a nice picture......
Thanks for reading
xoxo



Ohohohoh. I love this book and always do this with it which is why this is my picture for today!

















5 comments:

  1. The Smiths and Morrissey are what will drag me through my teenage years, I swear. Them and Rookie.

    - Heather -
    // surreal-realm.blogspot.co.uk //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you're from Manchester....who put the M in Manchester? Morrissey of course! Lucky you haha

      Delete
  2. I love The Smiths for their music and Taylor for the way she looks.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to listen to the smiths, ever since i read the perks of being a wallflower, i've been a little obsessed ;) I'm a new follower of your blog, and you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata Leah at Amour, la fille. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with The Smiths, The Beatles, The Beach Boys too! <333
    And musicals are really the best thing ever... I watched the movie Les Miserables, and I had to cry so much. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Type away!